World market application form
In this form merchants and organisations can apply for a place on the world market. Your application will be taken into consideration after you have agreed to the festival rules.
Contact world market
Email / Address
BEERSELERDIJK, B-3960 BREE
|Post office||Afro-Latino vzw
B-3960 Opitter - Bree
IBAN: BE29 1324 8104 4764
Rules of the world market
- You are not allowed to sell food or drinks.
- Building up is ONLY on friday july 7 between 10:00 and 16:00.
- The world market is open to visitors on friday (from 18:00 to 24:00) and saturday + sunday, from 14:00 to 24:00.
- An advance of 150 euro must be paid into the above bank account within 14 days after filling in this form, write in the description "Advance world market + name ORGANISATION". The remainder of the amount can be settled at the festival, or by bank as well. It is 300 euros for a stand of 12m2 and 450 euros for a stand of 24m2.
- Per stand there are only 4 persons allowed, including yourself.
- Per stand there is only 1 electricity cable (230 Volt - max 16 Ampère). Roll out the complete electricity cable for everybody's safety. Afro-Latino will not profide tents, tables, chairs,...
- You can park your car/van for free at a seperate parking lot near the marketplace. Your car/van is only allowed on the marketplace during the building up and tearing down time slots.
- To sleep over is possible at your stand or at the camping (camping fee = 20 euro).
- Afro-Latino can not be held responsible for theft or damage to your goods and stand material.
- Afro-Latino strives towards as much diversity as possible on the world market. The allocated sites are mandatory, so no possibility for discussion.